Saturday, September 29, 2012

I love breakfast and Al Fresco products

So as an Allrecipes.com Ambassador, we get to try out some neat products. In September, we got to try Al Fresco chicken sausages and meatballs. I made the following recipes Garlic Chicken Sausage and Summer Vegetable Saute

Delicious

Roasted Broccoli & Crispy Polenta with Roasted Pepper & Asiago Chicken Sausage

Mmm good

Grilled Mediterranean Greek Pizza with Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage

Love Pizza!

We were also asked to create a recipe using Al Fresco products and this is where my love of breakast comes in. I made yummy Al Fresco Mini Pasta Frittatas

Yea for breakfast
These came out really well and I am sure I'll make them again.  I made a whole pan of them and popped leftovers in the freezer for weekday breakfasts.  Gotta get my protein in the AM!! I bought another package of the Tomato & Basil Meatballs this week so I'll be using them to experiment with more recipes. I think these would be great in a pasta dish, in sandwiches..I'm going to try incorporating these into a dessert... just for fun!

I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador (a voluntary position) and I’m not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com.

Products received from advertiser are only used for experienced-based reviews on AR Foodie Files The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of  LindaT. This blog was written in support of Al Fresco and their Al Fresco Chicken Products."


No comments:

Post a Comment